In this section we explain the treatment we give to sensitive data and information that we could handle in the framework of the provision of services and sale of products (from now on, "PRODUCTS AND SERVICES") that we offer in our website. We also explain the treatment of the data we collect when you visit our website.
In the same way we inform you of the existence of a personal data file created by and under the responsibility of XIXIA FU (from now on X STYLISH COLLECTIONS), exercising as a freelancer in Spain and tax information number 72325177K duly registered in the organizations of the community of Madrid.
Legal basis to process personal data.
The collection and processing of your personal data is based at all times on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship you have with X STYLISH COLLECTIONS. Therefore, in no case will it be used for purposes other than those related to being able to make a purchase of any product that is published by us; or market our products.
Information we may have registered.
To register on the X STYLISH COLLECTIONS website it will be necessary to have contact information and tax and billing information.
When you visit or use our website, we record data such as the frequency of access to each page, the dates and times you access, location or session times in which you remain in a specific content. We use login logs, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to keep an anonymous and global record of user behavior on our platform.
To buy or contract our services, through the website you can pay through Paypal or credit or debit card, in which case you will be redirected to the corresponding payment platforms and we will not store data related to your credit card or Paypal account.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, beyond the personalization of advertising and the legitimate prevention of Internet fraud.
X STYLISH COLLECTIONS, as responsible for the processing of your data, will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of our website to identify you and give you access to the PRODUCTS AND SERVICES that are available to you as a user.
- Contact you via email, regarding updates or informative communications related to the features, products or services contracted, including security updates, whenever necessary and reasonable.
- Address the requests or requests you make through the customer service channels available at X STYLISH COLLECTIONS.
- We also use your information to generate aggregate data that does not identify you. For example, generate statistics about our users, their profession or sector, the number of impressions or clicks in a given course or project, or the demographic distribution of visitors.
- In cases where you accept the subscription to our newsletter or newsletter, we will use your email to recommend articles of information or products and services related to your profile.
Data retention period.
We will keep your personal data during the validity of the contractual relationship with us and, once terminated, during the limitation periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the processing of the data and / or the periods that are legally established.
Communication or transfer of data in third parties.
- Service providers: to provide services on our behalf or to help us with the services we provide. For example, we hire service providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and computer services, to customize and optimize our service, to process transactions with credit cards or other payment methods, provide customer service support, collect debts, analyze and improve data (such as data on user interactions with our services), and process and manage satisfaction surveys. For efficiency of the service, said collaborators and providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union.
Data protection rights.
As responsible for the processing of your data, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. At all times you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to confirm that we are treating your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of said data and complete information about the treatment.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the certainty of the information being processed.
- Right of deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in case the treatment is illegal or the purpose that motivated your treatment or collection had disappeared.
- Right to limit treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of the treatment if it is illegal or the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
- Opposition law. You have the right to object to the processing of your data when it is aimed at direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating clearly:
- Your identity, indicating at least your full name and the email address you used when buying or registering in X STYLISH COLLECTIONS.
- A document that allows you to prove your identity.
- Your comments about the right or rights you want to exercise.
The exercise of these rights is free, except for the consideration of exceptional cases in which manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to assume costs related to their processing.
Information about cookies.